Teleconference – HEPMP
Applying for using Project’s Teleconference System
- To use our Teleconference system you must be part of the HEPMP Project.
- Partners must schedule term for their Meeting or Lecture to take place using our Contact Form and choosing the “Teleconference schedule” as your message subject.
- After confirming your term, the Project’s Team will send you two passwords, one for the Moderator (Person witch is to lead the Meeting or give the lecture) and one for attendees.
- You can access the Teleconferencing System via “BIGBLUEBUTTON” link (to the right of this text) by entering the Name (free choice, visible by all) and Password issued by our Project’s Team.
- Join the session after you have entered your Name and Password by clicking on the blue “JOIN HEPMP MEETING” button.
Detailed guides for using the System
Teleconference Channels Guidelines:
- HEPMP Teleconferencing system is available only for the Project Partners.
Sharing passwords for access to the Project’s Meetings and Educational Lectures is prohibited.
- The posting of any copyrighted material trough our teleconferencing system is strictly prohibited.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.